Here We Grow Again!!
CKS Financial, located in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake, is looking for motivated Debt Collectors to join our growing team! We are looking for the best and most ethical people to carry out our mission of being a "responsible debt collection agency."
We are a very different call center.
Our teams are fun, upbeat, supportive, and very cohesive.
Our employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, exciting, and very active.
We keep things buzzing on the floor with contests, games, and constant social gatherings.
We are able and excited to help you learn and grow!
Available Positions: Collection Representative
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com
Our Debt Collectors are responsible for collecting on charge-off accounts by making and receiving calls. Our Collectors must perform skip-tracing techniques, document accounts accordingly and obtain and evaluate financial information for the purpose of negotiating payment of the balance in full, settlement and/or payment plan.
- Communicate with consumers by telephone and approved written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Contact consumers via outbound/inbound phone calls and other means of communication to secure the balance of debt by negotiating payment terms and methods.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on each call made or received.
- Utilize various means of skip tracing to locate customers
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations that regulate the collection industry.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Meet and exceed the expected monthly goals assigned by management.
- Any other duties as directed by management.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must type 30 wpm (typing test will be administered)
- Ability to navigate via multiple windows in a PC environment (navigation test will be administered)
- Minimum of one-year collections and/or sales experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while speaking with customers
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment
We offer our employees an outstanding comprehensive and affordable benefits package! Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability, and life insurance. The company paid holidays, personal time-off, matching 401K plan, employee referral bonus, end of month lunches, and an onsite gym!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship, or any other classes recognized by state or local law or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. We are a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment testing.
We are a veteran-friendly organization, and we encourage veterans, military retirees, and military spouses to apply.
The above information on this advertisement has been designed to indicate the general nature and work performed by employees within this position. The advertisement is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees hired for this job.